Know About Us
Our website is not only elaborate and has all the necessary information about us but it is designed in such a way to make it as simple and as user friendly as possible, so feel free to thoroughly browse it to gather all the information required about us. This will certainly help you to understand our hospital, its doctors and various departments, but still if any query arises in your mind, kindly do not hesitate to call our international help desk for any further assistance.
How to Start ?
To start the preliminary online consultation process kindly first download the “Preliminary consultation form”. Get this form filled up by your local treating doctor, family physician or any paramedical person and mail this form back to us on [email protected]
24 Hour Response Time
Our international patient cell will forward your query to our concerned doctor and reply back to you with our doctor’s expert opinion within 24 hours of the receipt of your query. This reply will include a probable diagnosis of your ailment, further investigations required to come to the final diagnosis, further management required, the approximate cost of the treatment at our hospital and the expected duration of stay required at our hospital. This preliminary consultation will be totally free for you.
Skype Discussion with Your Doctor
If our doctor, after referring to your “Preliminary consultation form”, feels the need for a face to face discussion with the patient to explain him critical aspects of his management, we also arrange a skype discussion between the patient and his doctor, at a mutually convenient time, so all the patients have an opportunity to clear all their doubts and apprehensions about the disease, its management and his tour to our hospital.
- On confirming the treatment with our hospital, patients will send the scanned copy of their passport.
- On receiving the passport, our coordinator will issue a Visa Assistance letter for the patient and the attendant to visit India on medical Visa.
- Once you have our Visa Assistance letter along with the other formalities of the visa of your respective country, the Indian embassy would grant you the visa
- Book your tickets and send us the scanned copy of your passport to confirm arrival date and time. Along with that also send a typed name in capital bold letters, which you want us to write on the play card which our representative will bring when they come to receive you at the airport.
- On confirmation, our coordinators will book hospital rooms, hotels and schedule all necessary medical appointments of the concerned doctors for the patient.
- On arrival of the patient at the airport, they would be assisted by our representative to bring them to the hospital.
- Be rest assured, you shall be provided the best treatment.
- Once you arrive to our hospital, our Relationship Executives will assist you in organizing your admission procedure. On the basis of the selected package, you will be guided to your pre-booked facility.
- You are required to produce your passport at the registration counter to get registered at our hospital. The hospital will retain a copy of your passport (Photo page and visa page) in our hospital record. This is mandatory and is based on the directives from the Government of India.
Essentials for Medical Travel
Visas and Customs – Each country has its own visa and custom regulations. It is the responsibility of the patient and attendants to adhere to the protocols. As an international patient you are expected to register yourself at the ``Foreigner Regional registration Offices``, our executives will be more than happy to help you to complete this formality.
Checklist of Documents required when you travel
- Your “fitness to fly” certificate (if medically warranted).
- Copy/originals of all medical reports and medication details.
- CD and Copies of any scans like MRI/CT/ECHO/X-Rays. (It becomes easier for our doctors to understand your previous medical treatments.)
- Any referral notes from your doctor (It would be good, if you could bring across a covering letter from your referral doctors, with he/ she explaining your medical ailments.
- List of Medications
- 10 passport size photographs (If possible)
- 2 Photocopies of passport along with Visa page
- Yellow fever vaccination card if coming from African continent
- We request you to keep your Driving License as the copy of which can be needed as a part of further requirements.
Post Discharge Care and Follow Ups
IRIS hospital believes in providing comprehensive and holistic care to the medical ailments of all its international patients. So once the patients are discharged from our hospital, to either our guest houses or hotels or to airport directly, we maintain a regular follow up with the patients via emails and phone. We also solve all your follow up queries after consultation with your concerned doctors. Needless to mention that our coordinators certainly take utmost care to escort you back to the airport for your return journey.